Run the Rockin’ Resolution 10-mile race and be half marathon ready! This scenic, flat and fast route will have you rockin’ into the new year. This is a perfect race to get the miles you need for the Austin Half Marathon in February or whatever your goal race may be while having loads of fun. You’ll be surprised and delighted with all the New Year’s festivities taking place at different race-markers…we’ll be ringing in the New Year with music, noise, streamers and more. All levels of runners and walkers are welcome. This is an event you won’t want to miss!
- One loop of a new USATF-Certified 10-mile course
- Four aid stations with fluids about every 2 miles along the course
- SAG will be available for assistance along the course and medical personnel available on-site
- Finish in style on the red-carpet finish line and enjoy a glass of champagne (must be 21 yrs. or older)
- Virtual Race option available
10M registration includes:
- T-shirt provided at packet pick-up
- Finisher’s medal as you cross the finish line
And there’s more!
Be sure to:
- Enter our best race experience 30-second video contest!
- Enter the BEST New Year’s Eve running outfit!
Prizes to be determined. * Costume and video judging will be done by race management.
7:30 am with runners moving off country roads and back inside Old Settler’s Park by 11:30 am. Finish line will remain open until 12:15 p.m.
- Tier 1: Current to March 31 – $50
- Tier 2: April 1 to June 30 – $60
- Tier 3: July 1 to Nov. 30 – $70
- Tier 4: Dec. 1 to Dec. 30 – $80
Participants may switch from the 10M to either the 20M or 5K. When changing your race distance, there is no fee to transfer to a shorter distance, and you pay only the difference to transfer to the 20-mile distance
- Female and Male Overall Winners: Receive a Plaque and a Bottle of Wine
- Female and Male Age Group Winners: Receive a Rockin’ Resolution Race Glass