- Enjoy two loops of the new USATF-Certified 10-mile course that goes through Old Settlers Park on wide roads (no trails), out onto quiet country roads with minimal turns, and a straight 2-mile section through a new residential area before coming back into Old Settlers Park and the finish in front of the Dell Diamond
- Eight aid stations with fluids about every 2 miles along the course.
- The finish line will remain open until 12:15 PM (runners must be inside Old Settlers Park by 11:30 AM)
- SAG will be available for assistance along the course and medical personnel available on-site
And there’s more!
Be sure to:
- Enter our best race experience 30-second video contest!
- Enter the BEST New Year’s Eve running outfit!
Prizes to be determined. * Costume and video judging will be done by race management.
20M registration includes
- A finishers medal as you cross the finish line
- Long sleeve shirt will be provided at packet pickup
This race is walker friendly race, so a 6:30AM start option is available for walkers participating in the 20-mile distance
- Tier 1: Current to March 31 – $60
- Tier 2: April 1 to June 30 – $70
- Tier 3: July 1 to Nov. 30 – $80
- Tier 4: Dec. 1 to Dec. 30 – $90
Participants may switch from the 20M to either the 10M or the 5K, until Dec. 30.
- To be announced.