A portion of race proceeds will benefit Central Texas Food Bank. For more information, visit our Beneficiary Page.
We need SPONSORS eager to reach out to race participants, spectators, volunteers, and the curious. Be a part of supporting the Rockin’ Resolution Race and run or walk out the old year and Rock in the New Year. In exchange you will receive the following (in addition to our eternal gratitude):
- Exposure to race day participants, volunteers, and supporters
- Support and communication with an attractive demographic – The median household income of a runner is $112,000, and at least 79% are college-educated, according to CGI data
- Flyers or promotional items in runners’ race packets
- Receive marketing and branding exposure as part of race
- Logo with linkage on Rockin’ Resolution Race website
- Logo on race shirts (logos must be submitted by 11/30)
- Mention on Facebook and Twitter
- Race day signage and booth (if desired)
- Proportionate sized logo and/or company name on all promotions and publicity (must be received before printing occurs around 11/30)
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please email Kj Stanley at Sponsorship@usafitresolutionrace.com to find out about available sponsorship levels.